Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hot Christmas (Your Kiss)

Background: Started this in December of 2006, finished it the following December - I think it's great. It's meant to be completely humorous and it's a "holiday" song.


Disclaimer: This song is meant in the context of marriage

Baby, baby, it might be snowing outside
But it's gettin' hot in here - why don't we take a spicy sleigh ride?
Baby, baby, the seasons' all about giving
So give it to me, baby - let's make this life worth living

The smell of holly's gettin' me a little more than just jolly
Gingerbread must be an aphrodisiac
And when it comes to unwrapping presents, I don't want to unwrap a dolly
It's you I wanna unwrap once you're packed (sorry, that is such a horrible line lol)
So what do you say? Let's get the grove in Christmas bacccck.

Chorus
I just want to have your kiss
Fulfill my sultry holiday wish
So bring out the mistletoe this Christmas
Throw out all inhibitions and just do this
Let's snog!
In the mood from sippin' eggnog
Just make out!
Gettin' hotter than Rudolph's snout
I just want your kiss. Just gimme your kiss.



Baby, baby, you're shining just like a sprightly elf
Uh huh.
So baby, take your lovin' off the shelf
Oh yeah.
Turn off those colored lights and put on some slow music
I'll jingle your bells, and you'll deck my halls - let's do it (hahahahahaha)

Now I ain't talkin' about sex - I just want a little tongue OR hey baby, we're married so this sure ain't wrong
The feeling I get with you, it's just like sleigh bells have rung
So move a little closer - I'll be your substitution for the fire
Let's just give into our yuletide desires
You're the only thing I want this year
So let's go all night like one of Santa's reindeer

Repeat chorus.

No comments:

Post a Comment