Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A little bit of info

I dabble in...poetry? Lyrical song writing? I dunno - since I was about 10. Well, since I was 7, but I never wrote those down. They didn't start getting occasionally good-ish until I hit double digits.

ANYWAY. I have nothing from my early childhood or even teen years readily available, but my word processor and other things are filled with fragments (and tears and too many pronouns; stop it, c'mon, you're not making sense now - sorry, Taking Back Sunday moment) and sometimes completed song/poetry things. And to keep them all in one central location, I decided to start yet another blog. Not gonna promote it, but this one will actually be public, so if you see it, then you see it.

And I lied. I do have, like, 2-3 poems from high school.

Anyway, there's probably gonna be a bunch of entries all jumbled together around the same time. But then occasionally I might update with new stuff...as if you non-existent readers care ha

No comments:

Post a Comment