Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bat Dance

Background: Comedic song that I was going to make a video for after The Dark Knight came out, but never did. Song's not even done, but I might as well stick it in here. It'll amuse my fans when I get famous ;) haha Also, there is an actual dance that goes with it - my best friend and I created it to the Batman score when we saw Batman Begins. Also, this might actually be a rap.

Now Bruce Wayne, or should I say, Christian Bale

A real American Psycho hailing all the way from Wales

Dude assaulted his kin and now he’s posting bail

Tell me what you think about those European jails


I got a question - why so serious?

That creepy ol’ Joker was straight up delirious

That was Heath Ledger under there? Nah, I ain’t hearing this


So you wanna see my pencil trick?

This Joker makes Nicholson’s look like a (“Don’t say that word!”)

Chilling performance giving me nightmares

Heath better win an Oscar, I swear


Saw The Dark Knight - midnight screening

Opening credits came on - everybody screaming

An hour in, everybody shaking

So pumped up, I don’t think I can take it


That whole freakin’ movie had me screaming in glee

I loved how at the end - “Hey, don’t spoil me!”

Well then you gotta go see it, like...now

So I can see you looking stunned, muttering “Wow”



Chorus

Throw up your ears

Flap those wings

Now do that crazy arm thing

(It’s the bat dance!)



No comments:

Post a Comment